Creativity & Design is My Passion
Thank you for visiting my website! My name is Vanae. I'm a hybrid UI/UX designer in the Bay Area. My main focus is on consumer facing products across multiple platforms. I've been designing for 12+ years in both visual and interaction design. I am originally from Louisiana and started my career in San Francisco. Most of my work is on NDA. Feel free to contact me to see more samples of my work that are not displayed on my website.
I am currently ...
- Product designer at Facebook (Core Visualization)
- Teaching a Masters (MFA) User Experience class for over 5+ years
- Worked at Google, YouTube, Samsung Mobile, Yahoo, Flicker, Kaiser, Juice Beauty and more
- Earned my MFA degree in Visual & UX design
- Worked on cross platforms: Responsive web, iOs, Android, TV and wearables and more
- Making impact through visual user experience
- Growth and innovation in mobile design & wearables
- Mentoring junior designers through my career experience
- Traveling , dogs, new local finds, cooking cajun foods